Access for HE Institutions
1 of 1

This explains what Library services you can access as a registered student or member of staff at another Higher Education institution.

Who is it for?

Registered students and members of staff at Higher Education institutions in the UK and Republic of Ireland.

Where and when?

We can offer you access to the Library as a visitor at any time the Library Help Desk is open.

If you have an External card, you can access the Library at any time we are open.

Remember: we may restrict access to the Library for visitors during the University's exam period.