Terms & conditions for distance learners
Those eligible to qualify as Distance Learners include:
- Students registered on Distance Learning courses
- Students on a part-time course living “at a distance” from Portsmouth (students on some full-time courses and students registered as PhD at the discretion of your Faculty Librarian)
- Students on a sandwich course during their placement, if living “at a distance” from Portsmouth.
- Students on a placement of more than six weeks
- Students on a full-time course living locally but with special needs, e.g. a disability which makes it difficult to get to the Library
What can be supplied:
In line with the need to maintain social distancing and operate in a COVID-19 Secure fashion we are not able to post items out to students.
If you are not able to visit the Library and require a physical book that we do not have an electronic copy of please email email@example.com and we will try to acquire an electronic copy if possible. If an electronic copy is not available we will put you in touch with your Faculty Librarian who will try to help you find the information you need from an alternative source.