The Book Nook
The Book Nook is an oasis in the middle of the ground floor nestled beneath a flight of stairs between the Library Café and the entrance where clients can bring and swap pre-loved books and old textbooks on any topic. Come browse and swap books you own and no longer want.
Feel free to pop in at any time and enjoy:
- a quiet space away from the buzz of study
- non-academic reading in a variety languages
- sustainably swapping pre-loved books
- discovering new and exciting things
- swapping, buying or selling books using the physical notice board counterpart to our online Books for Sale or Wanted noticeboard