Support for researchers - overview
Welcome to the research support section of the Library website which will show you the many ways in which the Library can help you with your research.
In addition to the research-specific links below, take a look around the rest of the Library website for further services and facilities we offer.
- Open Access: Publishing and Compliance - including depositing outputs in Pure, REF eligibility, Plan S, OA policy compliance including REF and UKRI, applying for Open Access costs, current Read and Publish agreements
- Research Data Management - including Data managements plans, reusing, creating and organising data, Data Availability statements
- Searching for research - tips and tools for discovering open access resources
- Publishing your work - what to consider when publishing and avoiding predatory journals and publishers
- Research metrics - journal and people based metrics, altmetrics, responsible metrics and using SciVal
- Theses and Dissertations - how to find published full text versions
- Research IDs - ORCIDs, DOIs, ISSNs, ISBNs
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with the Research Outputs Team if you need advice or have any further questions on any of the content within this section.