This page will help you get more out of your Library resources for your assignments, projects and dissertations in Journalism
This section lists resources for specific purposes.
Find journal and magazine articles. These include up-to-date publications.
Broadcast is the leading title for the broadcast industry. With up-to-the minute industry news, unrivalled analysis and commentary, insider industry information and business critical data. Broadcast provides the insight to keep you at the forefront of the industry
Additional access instructions:
In order to access Broadcast’s content, please follow the following steps:
1. Visit: www.broadcastnow.co.uk
2. Register your email address at the top right hand corner (or go directly to https://account.broadcastnow.co.uk/register)
3. Input the correct details including your university email address to allow your Broadcast Digital access
4. Once registered, you will have full digital access to Broadcast. These services include:
• Full access to stories on Broadcast’s website
• Choice of customisable newsletters (breaking news, weekly roundups, ratings, greenlit programmes + more)
• Access to our Programme Index
• Access to our Mobile App (available on App Store and Android)
• Communication and mass media complete [CMMC] fully searchable in EBSCO Discovery
A key source for tracking down articles on a broad range of journalism and media topics.
• Film and Television Literature Index fully searchable in EBSCO Discovery
Helps you to find out what articles have been published in journals related to these subjects. Often you can link to the full text of the article too.
• SPORTDiscus fully searchable in EBSCO Discovery
SPORTDiscus is a bibliographic database covering all aspects of sport and sport development. . This database is available on the EBSCO platform allowing you to search this database alongside others within Discovery.