Displaying leaflets and posters in the Library
The Library Promotions Team manages a community poster and leaflet display area near the café on the ground floor. In addition to university and UPSU events and initiatives, we are sometimes able to offer opportunities to advertise events and services relevant to our clients in this space. We are happy to discuss whether materials are suitable to display or you can leave them at the Library Reception Desk and the Promotions Team will consider their suitability for display as soon as they are able.
What can be displayed
We are only usually able to display A5, A6 and DL (A4 folded into thirds) fliers/postcards. We have space to display a very restricted number of A4 fliers. We can usually display posters up to A4 size and occasionally A3 size on our Community Noticeboard.
Please be aware that we:
- cannot accept advertisements for goods, chattels or property for rental or purchase
- cannot guarantee to display anything unless agreed in advance with the Library Promotions Team
- require materials to be displayed to be truthful, accurate, decent, lawful and current
- will only display materials that are received in a presentable condition
- reserve the right to recycle display materials at any time without notice
If you are seeking to buy, sell or swap books, we recommend using our dedicated book swap/sale service and noticeboard.