The Library houses an exciting, naturally lit display spaces on the first and second floors. We welcome displays and exhibitions of work by students, staff, and others with a University connection. If you would like to display your own exhibition, whatever subject you are studying, please get in touch.
Details of the display cabinets available, with dimensions are available in Library Guide 668.
- 2015-08 Turner, Paige and Pablo: an anthology of local art
- 2016-02 Mail Art Collection
- 2016-10 Partes Extra Partes / Strange Faces
- 2016-11 BA Illustration Student Sketchbooks
- 2017-03 Cesar Moreno Photography