Group study rooms
The following Library facilities can be booked in a number of ways for use by groups who need to work together on projects:
8 group study rooms (there is a maximum number of people in each of these rooms to ensure adequate ventilation)
- Located on the 1st and 2nd floors
- Rooms 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, 2.07, 2.08 and 2.09 may be booked for 2-6 people.
- Room 1.02 may be booked for 2-8 people.
- Room 2.06 may be booked for 2-4 people. This is the maximum number of people permitted with the ventilation available in this room.
- Group study rooms may not be booked for individual study.
- Different group study rooms are different sizes. While all have display screens, the exact equipment and the maximum group size that can share the rooms varies. Details are available through the online booking system. Click on the blue (i) icon beside each room for full details.
- In some group study rooms you need to supply a laptop. Laptops may be borrowed from the lockers on the ground floor. You may also need to provide your own VGA or HDMI connecting cable to use the display screen.
- Located on the ground floor.
- Can be booked for a group (seats up to 10 people): this may not be used for individual study.
- Includes projector and pc for use by the group.