Navigating the Library
The library is a large physical space and an even larger online space, so familiarise yourself with what it has to offer as soon as you can.
- One of our most frequently asked questions is how do I find my books?
- The Library Catalogue is a good place to begin. It will help you to locate the printed books in the library and provide links to ebooks, which you can access anywhere
- What if you want to browse the collections?
- Visit the Book Locations page to search or browse for a broad subject area, e.g. architecture.
- What if you want to know where things are, e.g. the toilets or the silent zone?
- What about accessing books and other electronic resources from home?
- The Accessing Electronic Resources pages will get you started.