Business & Management
The Library purchases high-quality subscription resources to support your assignments.
Download the University VPN system to access these resources any time, anywhere!
Help! I'm in Lockdown!
- The Library Building continues to be open but see our adjustments to Library services.
- Use this Subject Page to find and navigate all of our online resources.
- See Getting books and articles during lockdown if you need printed texts.
Finding, reading and referencing relevant journal articles will get you the highest marks:
Google Scholar searches for academic content online. It's a useful additional resource when looking for books, journal articles and other papers.
But you may be asked to pay for access to some resources and it does not have full search controls or filters like Discovery/Business Source Complete.
To save time, set Scholar to show which results you can access via your University of Portsmouth's library subscriptions:
- In Scholar, click on the three line icon in the top left corner
- Select 'Settings' and 'Library Links'.
- Enter 'Portsmouth' in the search box and select 'University of Portsmouth Library - Full-text@Portsmouth' and Save.
- Any results available via the University Library will now show a Full-Text@Portsmouth link on the right hand side.
Scholar also offers an alerting service, a referencing option and a times cited count.