One of the first places to look for information is your online reading list in Moodle. If your lecturer has a reading list, this will be available under the 'Reading List' tab.
In addition you can search for your reading lists by module number, name or by a keyword from your module title using the search button at the top right of this page.
Using your list
Your list may contain recommended textbooks along with other sources such as digital chapters, journal articles, websites and more.
Some lists will be long and you will need to select a few items that are of interest, others will have essential reading, or separate weekly readings.
Check with your lecturer if you are unclear about what is required.
- Click on the item's title for more information including how many printed copies are available or to see if there are alternative editions/ebook
- Use the 'view online' option for electronic access
You will need your University username and password to access your list and any electronic materials.
You can do a lot more with your reading list such as:
- setting your reading intentions
- adding notes
- sharing items
- searching within it for a particular title
- finding a particular section or material type
- viewing APA references
Explore the options that are available for each item and at the top of the list.