Bibliographic details and abstracts are available to all. Downloads of full-text dissertations are restricted to University of Portsmouth members who must login. MPhils may be accessed by all.
The University Library maintains a limited selection of undergraduate student dissertations, taught postgraduate student dissertations and MPhils in electronic form. See our policies and procedures for handling dissertations and requirements for acceptance as well as information about what is included in the selection.
Please note that some courses, including all Business and Law courses do not submit dissertations to this service. If you cannot find relevant dissertations here, please contact your tutor or check on Moodle.
To quickly find dissertations and MPhils by title or course, start typing keywords in the appropriate field below. Any matches will be listed in a dropdown - the more you enter, the more precise the result. Click on any item on the list to select it. Or click 'Advanced Search' to find items by title & abstract, author, date, department or course, alone or in combination.
Most recent additions to the collection
- Smith, Haydn (2022) Understanding how the widescale use of automated vehicles may affect motor insurance fraud. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Marsh, Jonathan (2022) Disclosure in fraud investigations: understanding investigators’ experiences of measures designed to limit the scope of the disclosure process. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Leech, Shannon (2022) Drill music: the catalyst to the UK’s knife crime epidemic or scapegoat?. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Riddle, Katherine (2022) Taser use by police in England and Wales: mission creep or mission accomplished?. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Wilkinson, Lucy (2022) Does the culture of Police instil confidence in victims of rape?. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth