Bibliographic details and abstracts are available to all. Downloads of full-text dissertations are restricted to University of Portsmouth members who must login. MPhils may be accessed by all.
The University Library maintains a limited selection of undergraduate student dissertations, taught postgraduate student dissertations and MPhils in electronic form. See our policies and procedures for handling dissertations and requirements for acceptance as well as information about what is included in the selection.
Please note that some courses, including all Business and Law courses do not submit dissertations to this service. If you cannot find relevant dissertations here, please contact your tutor or check on Moodle.
To quickly find dissertations and MPhils by title or course, start typing keywords in the appropriate field below. Any matches will be listed in a dropdown - the more you enter, the more precise the result. Click on any item on the list to select it. Or click 'Advanced Search' to find items by title & abstract, author, date, department or course, alone or in combination.
Most recent additions to the collection
- Wainwright, Lauren Rebecca (2021) Men and masculinity: an inquiry into how ‘toxic masculinity’ affects the stigma around men’s mental health and whether views are influenced by generation. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Yogarajah, Abinaya (2021) Fitness influencers don’t influence: the unachievable bodies represented in fitspiration posts on Instagram. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Martin, Orla evelyn (2021) Exploring the discipline disparities between black and white girls within UK state secondary schools. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- green, Micah Steevie (2021) An exploration of the ‘Get Ready with Me’ (GRWM) culture within YouTube today and how it performs hetero-normative femininity. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Quinn, Amy (2021) What role do faith secondary schools play in shaping Catholics' attitudes towards homosexuality in England?. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth