Bibliographic details and abstracts are available to all. Downloads may be restricted to University of Portsmouth members who must login
The University Library maintains a selection of student dissertations in electronic form. See our policies and procedures for handling dissertations and requirements for acceptance.
To quickly find dissertations by title or course, start typing keywords in the appropriate field below. Any matches will be listed in a dropdown - the more you enter, the more precise the result. Click on any item on the list to select it. Or click 'Advanced Search' to find items by title & abstract, author, date, department or course, alone or in combination.
Most recent additions to the collection
- Disberry, William John (2017) The blight impact of urban landslides on house prices: case studies from England and Wales 1995-2012. (unpublished MPhil dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Ebrahim, Ali Ahmed Atta (2016) The characterisation of a novel glycoside hydrolase from the crustacean Daphnia pulex. (unpublished MPhil dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Johnson, Lucy-Jane (2017) An analysis of the strengths and limitations of Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Teams since their implementation including service user perspective. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Thomas, Elaine (2017) The recovery paradigm and its relevance to older people with a mental health disorder, including dementia. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth
- Welch, Claire (2017) Promoting resilience in the lives of children and young people against the impact of adverse childhood experiences. (unpublished BSc dissertation), University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth