This page will help you get more out of your Library resources for your assignments, projects, and dissertations in Law.
REMINDER: Download the University VPN system to access these resources while on or off campus.
- Look through your reading list and get an idea of topics that interest you
- Write a list of keywords/short phrases for your searches
- Explore Discovery to practice searching and get a sense of what material is available
- Collect resources (Tip: Save PDFs on a USB if you're working on a library computer)
- Collect quotes for your essay (Tip: Try to reference as you go! This will save time later)
- Contact the faculty librarians for questions about referencing
- Contact Study Support (Business and Law students only) for help with writing