This page will help you get more out of your Library resources for your assignments, projects, dissertations, and theses in Criminology.
REMINDER: Download the University VPN system to access these resources while you're studying off campus.
+These assignment calculators will take your deadline and give you a suggested breakdown of tasks to help make research, planning, and writing more manageable.
You can access your reading lists via the reading list tab in Moodle or through the library website (second to last search box).
Watch this video to learn more about reading lists.
Important Points to Remember
- Links break! This happens all the time and can be frustrating. If this happens, please let your librarian know and we can go in and fix the error.
- Some eBooks have limited user licenses, which means that only one or a few students can read the eBook at one time. When this happens, please try accessing the eBook at a later time.
- If you would like a chapter scan from a print book and it’s not on the reading list, please feel free to fill out the document scan request form and we can send you a digital copy.
- Please note that not all library resources function on Edge or Internet Explorer so we strongly recommend using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
- You may see an option to view a book online via GoogleBooks when the book is only available in print in the library. Please note that this is a feature in Talis that we cannot turn off. You will not be able to view the entire book this way.
+Provide access to useful research materials from abstracts, academic journals, newspapers, e-books, and various multimedia.
+Remember to check the date for Full Text Access. Ideally it's best to go with YEAR - present