University Library opening hours
Due to IT issues, you will not be able to use the booking system for study spaces in the building.
To access the building you need to register attendance using the 'Check in to a venue' feature in the NHS COVID-19 app which you can download from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Use the app to scan a QR code at the library entrance.
If you are unable to use the app you will need to complete a paper form at reception with the following information: Date, Time, Name and Student Number. You will need to do this every time you enter the building so that we have accurate data for NHS Test and Trace purposes.
You must have your student/staff card to access the building. Temporary passes are not available at this time
- the Library Coffee Shop operates different opening hours listed on the Catering Services web page. Do not assume the coffee shop is open whenever the Library is.
- When staff are not available, you can still contact us via our online chat services.
- The Library is currently only open to University students and staff. We are not allowing entry to external members, SCONUL members, alumni, or members of the public.
- The Postgraduate Suite and Group Study Rooms are currently closed.
- Opening Hours are subject to change at short notice in response to local or national Government restrictions.
Events and notices for today, Tuesday 15th June 2021
There are no events listed for today.